Saturday, February 19, 2011

patience, young grasshopper

what's more fun and relaxing than playing in tide pools?
I've been thinking a lot about patience lately, friends.  I tend to get all worked up when my plans go awry or when I have to wait for anything in general (before they invented the digital ETA things at muni stops, I was a wreck).  And now that I'm involved in a job search in the highly competitive city of manhattan, I need patience more than ever.  Becoming discouraged and stressed out certainly doesn't have an impact on my chances at getting a job, and only really has an impact on my immune system... a negative impact. So, here's to deep breaths and appreciating the present moment. I hope you're all staying warm in this windy weather! xoxo

photo from sunset magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment